- 2013 Affiliates Choice Award
- 2014 Realtor Who Counts Award
- 2017 KW Northland Highest Closed Units
- 2017 KW Northland Highest Volume Sold (2nd Place)
- 2018 KW Northland Highest Volume Sold
- 2018 KW Northland Highest Closed Units (2nd Place)
- 2019 Top Agent Award
- 2019 Forbes Five Star Professional Award
- 2019 KW Top 5 - Listings Volume for Teams
- 2019 KW #1 - Listings Taken for Teams
- 2019 KW Top 5 - Closed Volume for Teams
- 2020 KW Pinnacle Award 100+ Units
- 2020 KW $10 Million Dollar Club Award
- 2020 Golden Can Award from Second Harvest Community Food Bank
- 2021 KW $15 Million Dollar Club Award
- 2021 KW Northland Highest Closed Units (Teams)
- 2021 KW Northland Pinnacle Award
- 2021 KW Northland Highest Volume Sold (Top 5)
A Little About Me
I'm Lorrie Ramseier, REALTOR®, and I was raised 90 miles East of St. Joseph in Brookfield, a small community off 36 Hwy. I truly had the most blissful childhood ~ showing horses, active in school and our community. My parents continue to live there and I visit frequently, they also still have horses and my grandchildren have inherited the horse bug! They love the horses and “Cross”, the little donkey who is so fat he has a swimming pool on his back when it rains:)
After high school, I attended MWSU and decided it was a great place to raise a family! My husband Terry and I will celebrate 27 years of marriage next month ~ I really like him;) We have been blessed with 3 wonderful children, (2 have great spouses) and three beautiful grandbabies. It really is a wonderful season of life!
I had an opportunity to go to Ecuador on a short-term mission in April. What an amazing and life-changing event! The Ecuadorian people are beautiful and so loving. As in many situations, you do something with an intention to be a blessing and you are the one who comes away blessed. An experience I highly recommend to others.
Little known facts, I once had a pet raccoon and my arms are double-jointed, I know ~ gross! I also have a famous sister and brother-in-law in the shooting industry, Ryan & Dianna Muller. I worked in the insurance industry over 25 years, much of it in Kansas City.
In 2011 I sold my part of the business and had a non compete, so it was time for a new adventure! I truly found my passion in real estate. I love people and houses, so Real Estate is a natural fit! It has been an exciting journey and this year has been exceptionally fun adding team members who share my passion.
We are all FULL time licensed real estate professionals, offering our clients the utmost in integrity, honesty, and a strong work ethic. Our goal is to make your home buying and/or home selling experience so smooth you will look forward to doing it again! Relationships motivate me, I really want to get to know you, your hopes & dreams, and how I can help make them come true! Being active in the St. Joseph community is important. We serve in many ways, currently on the Board of Pivotal Point Transitional Housing, PEO Chapter FP), Show Me Women Who Care, and are very active in our church.
Our Ramseier Group real estate agents and support team look forward to meeting you and providing exceptional real estate service to you, your family and friends in the near future. Give us a call today!